Published on August 1st, 2022
Last updated on January 25th, 2023
How To Grow Hair Fast? 12 Working Ways To Help Your Hair Grow Faster
To make hair grow faster, try to follow the next tips:
- Check your diet;
- Control your protein intake;
- Eat foods containing caffeine;
- Try essential oils;
- Add nutrients to your diet;
- Get a head massage;
- Use the right temperature for your hair;
- Avoid frequent hair coloring;
- Use antioxidants;
- Avoid hair breakage;
- Trim the ends of your hair regularly;
- Take care of your hair even while you sleep.
Often you can commit such a rash act as cutting hair. However, after that, you can regret it and start trying to grow your hair as quickly as possible. Although some people just have a hair problem, the hair grows too slowly.
For such situations, several methods can help achieve the desired hair length as quickly as possible. No way would help you grow hair in a day, but several methods will significantly speed up the process.
In the article, we will take a closer look at how to make your hair grow faster and how to give them a delightful look.
How To Make Your Hair Grow Faster?
Many of our habits can significantly affect hair growth. What we eat, how many hours we sleep at night, how often we dye our hair, and other factors affect the condition of our hair.
You will not be able to grow hair in a day, as this is a long process. Therefore, you must make an effort to change your habits and lifestyle, which can slow down the growth of your hair and even lead to hair loss. In addition, you will need to add to your diet foods, vitamins, and nutrients that promote hair growth.
However, before taking any vitamins and remedies, I recommend you visit your doctor and ask for his advice on taking supplements.
It is worth discussing the factors that can help your hair grow faster. Let’s take a closer look at what helps you with hair growth and how to make them look amazing.
1. Check Your Diet
Experts say that there are several things that you have to do with your hair if you want to achieve faster growth. And one of those things is the prevention of a strict diet. When people follow a strict diet for various reasons, they must be prepared because their hair may begin to fall out a lot.
Let’s look at a few fairly essential points that you should know about hair growth and hair loss:
- Dietary restrictions in the form of a ban on any products that contain beneficial substances lead to a decrease in these substances in the body. Which, in turn, can lead to hair loss and other health problems;
- Hair growth is not the highest priority among the necessary functions that must occur in the body. That is why, if your body lacks certain substances, all the amount you will receive will primarily go to the body’s primary functions. So, there may be nothing left for hair growth;
- If you’ve returned to a regular diet after following a strict diet that caused your hair to fall out, don’t be surprised that you may have your hair problem for a while longer.
It may take about a few more months until the beneficial micronutrients from the products begin to work to benefit your hair growth. All you need to do in this case is to keep eating right, and you may soon find out that your hair has achieved faster growth.
2. Control Your Protein Intake
As we have already said, you can get hair loss with a strict diet and not enough nutrients that you should get from food. There is another point here that you should be aware of. As far as diet is concerned, you should balance your diet so that it contains adequate amounts of protein. Protein is one of the crucial components that are responsible for hair growth. If it is not enough in your body, you may experience hair loss.
So, if you want your hair to grow faster, you need to consume about 50 grams of protein daily.
3. Eat Foods Containing Caffeine
In addition to giving you a big boost of energy. Caffeinated foods can also help you repair your hair and make it grow faster.
Experts advise resorting to hair care products that contain protein. These can be shampoos, conditioners, and masks. The use of caffeine-based products can be just as beneficial and meaningful as a medical treatment for hair loss. It will also help you to grow your hair.
4. Try Essential Oils
These products not only have a pleasant smell but can also help you grow your hair faster.
Some studies have shown that after three months of regular pumpkin seed oil, people helped their hair achieve faster growth and even got much more magnificent hair.
In addition to pumpkin oil, you can also use rosemary, jojoba, peppermint, and lavender oils.
These types of essential oils contain active ingredients that will work to restore your hair.
5. Add Nutrients To Your Diet
I have prepared a list of nutrients to help your hair achieve faster growth and improve its condition. Include the following things in your diet:
- Vitamins C, D, and E;
- Omega 3 and 6.
Also, it is worth noting that two facts were established during famous research. The first said that low levels of vitamin D, folic acid, and zinc led to the fact that a person experienced severe hair loss.
The second showed that regular consumption of omega 3 and 6 fats helped to restore hair after six months of their active use. So, one of your tasks lists will be to include the products with these nutrients to grow hair.
6. Get A Head Massage
The next answer to the question “How to make a hair grow faster” is getting a hair massage. This method will not only make your nerves relax but, as I have already said, also correct the problem associated with hair loss.
During an experiment in 2016, it was found that a 4-minute head massage stimulates hair faster growth. Significant results were seen after just seven months.
You can use both professional massage services and do it yourself. It is also a must-have item to bring back the fullness of your hair.
7. The Right Temperature For Your Hair
Concerning this point, here are a few tips, such:
- Reduce the temperature of your styling tools. This applies to various flat irons, tongs, and other things that, due to temperature, can affect the styling of your hair. Also, reduce their use. Ideally, you should stop using these tools. But if you can’t do without them, start using them only if you can’t do without them;
- Apply heat protection products before styling your hair. You will immediately notice the difference. When you use special protection products, your hair will no longer be subject to regular kinks, and gradually you will notice that it helps to grow hair;
- If you go outside in the cold, wear a hat or throw a warm scarf over your head. So, you can protect your hair and head as a whole from the cold, which is often one of the causes of hair loss.
8. Avoid Frequent Hair Coloring
When dyeing hair, its structure changes due to the chemicals in the dye. Frequent and poor-quality hair coloring can damage them, leading to brittleness and loss. Also, try not to resort to the use of temporary dyes. They remove the fatty acids that make up the hair. The chemicals in this type of dye can damage your hair even more than long-term dyes.
9. Use Antioxidants
The following answer to the question “What helps with hair growth?” is using antioxidants. Studies show that antioxidants help repair hair and reduce hair loss. Studies have found that regular use of products containing antioxidants helps grow thicker and stronger hair.
10. Avoid Hair Breakage
Hair breakage often causes you to lose it. Let’s find out what helps with hair growth.
- The correct composition of the diet, which I have already spoken about;
- Apply shampoo and other cleansers more to the scalp than to the hair itself;
- Use conditioner;
- After washing your hair, gently blot it with a towel and in no case rub it;
- Dry your hair naturally without a hair dryer;
- Refuse at least for a while from dyeing your hair;
- As for combs with natural bristles – use them only when styling.
11. Trim The Ends Of Your Hair
When you try to find out how to make hair grow faster, I need to tell you about trimming the ends of hair. It is necessary to take care the timely and regular cutting of the ends of the hair. This needs to be done every few months. By following this rule, you will prevent the spread of split ends to the hair itself and reduce hair breakage.
12. Take Care Of Your Hair Even While You Sleep
I have prepared some tips for taking care of your hair while you sleep and what helps with hair growth in such cases. Try to follow them:
- Sleep enough hours. This seems like simple advice, but it is a powerful method. Adults need to sleep about 7-9 hours a day. Lack of sleep produces insufficient amounts of a hormone called melatonin. In addition to some functions that it performs, it also takes part in the process of hair growth;
- Sleep on a silk or satin pillowcase. This will help you prevent friction and tangling of your hair;
- Don’t sleep with wet hair. This can weaken them, leading to breakage and falling out.
Protective hairstyles will be especially beneficial for those with textured natural hair.
These hairstyles help protect your hair from environmental influences as much as possible.
Which Hairstyles Stimulate Faster Growth Of Hair?
Protective hairstyles are a way of styling hair in which the hair is not injured by elastic bands, hairpins, and hair styling tools.
If you are interested in how to protect a hair and make hair grow, use the following recommendations here, such as:
- Сhange the type of styling, taking breaks between them every few weeks;
- Avoid tight hair as this can lead to breakage, damage, and hair loss;
- In addition, when styling your hair, remember a few important points:
- If your hair is coarse – after it dries, apply a conditioner that does not need to be washed off, and then proceed to create a hairstyle;
- If your hair is loose, try styling it while it’s still slightly damp.
Let’s take a closer look at what protective hairstyles you can use to style your hair.
1. Twisted Updo
This is the first hairstyle that answers the question, “How to make hair grow with the protective hairstyle?”. It looks very neat and pretty, and good hair protection is its advantages. To create such a hairstyle, you do not need hairpins, which will not create an extra load on the hair. A careful collection of hair will help protect it from excessive contact with the environment and, as a result, from breaks and damage.
2. Halo Braid Or Half Halo Braid
Another option for how to make hair grow is the halo or half halo braid. This is a fairly popular hairstyle, which at the same time helps to remove hair that can interfere but does not injure them. Such hairstyles help massage the hair follicles inside the hairstyle and reduce the risk of damage to the hair structures. And most importantly, you can make this hairstyle without difficulty and be sure that your hair is under reliable protection.
3. Loose Hair
This method is also a great option for styling your hair. While loose hair can get messy quicker, such hair styling loose hair keeps your hair without undue stress, which will make it grow faster and healthier. All you have to do for this hairstyle is wash your hair, dry it, preferably with air, and comb it gently.
4. Low Messy Tail
The following safe hairstyle option that I can advise you is a low bun in a freestyle. It will take you a couple of minutes to prepare such a bunch. The free style of this hairstyle does not strain your hair, which will allow them to be stress-free, not injured, and as a result, grow faster.
Now, when you know how to grow your hair faster, you may check other categories of the website for even more sources of the useful and necessary information about self-care. In my blog, I discuss how to be beautiful and healthy, hairstyles, makeup applications, and other essential topics for everyone who wants a stunning look.
I want you to know everything about the beauty and health industry. Therefore, I am ready to share our knowledge with you.
Does Rice Water Help In Growing Hair?
Yes, rice water helps hair grow faster. Thanks to the amino acids in rice, it promotes accelerated hair growth and increases its volume, making hair silkier.
Does Coconut Oil Help In Growing Hair?
Yes, coconut oil is one natural way to help you grow long hair. This type of oil is rich in vitamins and essential fats. All this helps to nourish the scalp and get rid of excess sebum that may be in the hair roots.
How Do I Stop Hair Loss After Weight Loss?
If you want to stop hair, you need to avoid strict diets, eat protein foods, and ask your doctor for advice on taking vitamins and supplements containing protein, iron, and other necessities for hair growth.